Wednesday 11 June 2014

Hello blog

Last week was so busy that I've been doing a lot of relaxing and chilling. And binge-watching Season 2 of Orange is the New Black OMGWTF.

Today's big accomplishment was to wash my curtains to get the cat hair off. I also hemmed two sets. So now. after moving in on February 2012, all of my curtains are hemmed.

Yesterday I watched a YouTube video on Lightroom workflow and using the Develop module and it ws amazing. I developed a couple of photos while watching and I basically want to go back and redevelop so many photos.

Here is a photo I took on Sunday:
Sleepy Charlie
ƒ/6.3 ~ 134.0 mm ~ 1/250 exposure ~ ISO 4000

And here is a photo I took on April 21 and revisited with my new skills.
Northern Lights
ƒ/3.5 ~ 18.0 mm ~ 15 sec exposure ~ ISO 3200

ETA: the video that I found to be very helpful:

0 comments:

Post a Comment