Sunday 29 July 2012

The Country of Zirconic

Andrew, my sister's son, established a micronation in his man cave, in 2009. I helped him set up the Facebook page for it. He's done a great job working on it, dutifully holding elections twice a year. Somehow he always wins as Prime Minister. ;-)

As the Secretary of Foreign Affairs, I invite you to read the new micronational wikipedia entry on The Country of Zirconic.

I love these two items from the Constitution:

8. All citizens are allowed to be of any sexuality. They shall not be judged based on who they are attracted to.
9. All citizens are allowed to be of any religion. They shall not be judged based on their personal beliefs.

Have I mentioned he's 14?

1 comment:

  1. How does one get citizenship? I think this is the country for me!

    ReplyDelete