I was tagged on LiveJournal, and am reporting here.
I got tagged: Choose seven random things about yourself, then tag five other people.
- I was tricked into auditioning for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat in university. I knew I was tone deaf, so when a person encouraged me to try out, I asked her if there were non-speaking parts, and she said "yes" in order to get me to come to the audition. The truth is, there are about two spoken sentences and everything else is sung.
- Obviously I wasn't prepared to sing at the audition. The director told the auditioners that "O Canada" was a good audition song. So I sang "O Canada" in French, because I'd memorized it in French class the previous year and it would make me different than the other people who sang it in English. I had a great time being in the chorus.
- The next year, when auditioning for Godspell, I sang "Nothing" from A Chorus Line. It took chutzpah and a certain naiveness for me to do that. I had a great time being in the chorus.
- I still haven't painted any rooms in my house. I realized that I'm still in the renter's mindset of not making drastic changes, so I'll paint a bathroom when I get back from Vegas.
- I've submitted three photos to http://cat-shaming.tumblr.com. I love that blog!
- This weird guy struck up a conversation with me at a C-train station last week. He mentioned that he works with special needs kids as some sort of inappropriate pick-up tactic. It didn't work.
- I'm not going to tag anyone. I don't mind being tagged, but I get shy about tagging others. Besides, I have far more than five interesting people on my flist, how can I ever choose? :-)