Tuesday 1 November 2011

Halloween Candy

I am used to going all out for Halloween - our downtown office went crazy every year, planning a theme, decorating, there was fierce competition. The uptown location? Not so much. Only two of us even dressed up. (I was a pirate and I don't like the picture of me so just imagine me looking fierce).

What did I go all out on? Making Halloween candy for my team.

I made Halloween candy!

Especially Han Solo in carbonite chocolate! I used ice cube trays I got from ThinkGeek.

I made Halloween candy!

And pumpkin pi! :-) Actually it tasted like white chocolate. Made from another snazzy ice cube tray. My birthday happens to be Pi Day and I'm slowing building a pi collection.

I made Halloween candy!

A few weeks ago, I took a coupon to Michaels and stocked up on candy melts, which is what I used to make the candy. That, and fanciful ice cube trays. These came from Ikea.

I made Halloween candy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment