1. How old will you be in five years?
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
San Diego. Where there is no snow.
5. What's the last movie you saw?
The Hobbit 2.
6. Who was the last person you called?
A clinic for a mammogram (routine screening).
7. Who was the last person to call you?
Some survey company.
8. What was the last text message you received?
Susan telling me that all of the sock yarn she gave me is the same brand. For my Ravelry records.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail?
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Trying to sleep.
12. Are your parents married/divorced?
My mother is a widow.
13. When did you last see your mom?
September 11, 2013.
14. What colour are your eyes?
Blueish-grey on the outside, brown around my pupils. I have <a href="http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/central-heterochromia">central heterochromia</a>.
15. What time did you wake up today?
16. What are you wearing right now?
Blue denim shirt, blue jeans.
17. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Santa's Beard by The Beach Boys.
18. Where is your favourite place to be?
Under a purring cat.
19. Where is your least favourite place to be?
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Under a purring cat.
22. Do you tan or burn?
I burn if I'm not slathered in sunblock.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
The boogey man.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
<a href="http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/89/The-27-Naughtiest-Dogs-In-The-World">Naughty dogs</a>.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two. Only one is plugged in.
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes?
29. What colour are your sheets?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What is your favourite season?
33. What do you like about winter?
Standing indoors and watching snow gently fall outside.
34. What do you like about the summer?
35. What do you like about spring?
When everything turns green.
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
Five provinces. Three countries.
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Vancouver, Vedder Crossing, Ottawa, Belgrade, Oromocto, Geary, Moscow, CFB Shearwater, Woodstock, Fredericton, Calgary.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
39. Are you a social person?
40. What was the last thing you ate?
Sweet potato chili.
41. What is your favourite restaurant?
42. What is your favourite ice cream?
43. What is your favourite dessert?
44. What is your favourite kind of soup?
Chicken with rice.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
46. Do you like Chinese food?
47. Do you like coffee?
With lots of cream and sugar.
48. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
49. What do you drink in the morning?
Watered down juice.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
I start on the right and migrate.
52. Do you know how to play poker?
53. Do you like to cuddle?
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
I am Canadian.
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
59. Do you want kids?
60. Do you speak any other languages?
I can muddle through French.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes, I was accompanying a student who had passed out.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
Yes. My current car is a standard.
66. What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
Skin care products.
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
Yes. A ring and my Medic Alert bracelet.
68. What is your favourite TV show?
69. Can you roll your tongue?
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes, I give the cats treats before I turn out the light.
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
"Scampering tone". I haven't taken the time to download my usual ringtone, which is the "Star Wars" theme.
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
A ball of yarn.
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A swarm of bees. I just saw a picture yesterday of someone partially eaten by a bear.
78. Do you flirt a lot?
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
80. What is your favourite food?
Cheesy crust Hawaiian pizza.
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
84. What is your usual bed time?
I aim for 10:30 pm. In reality, 11:30.
85. What was the last book you read?
The Art of Trapeze: One Woman's Journey of Soaring, Surrendering, and Awakening. By Molly McCord.
86. Do you read the newspaper?
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
89. Do you watch soap operas?
90. Do you dance in the car?
91. What radio station did you last listen to?
Probably Xcel 103 or Up!97.7.
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
Probably something work-related..
94. What is your favourite candle scent?
95. What is your favourite board game?
97. When was the last time you attended church?
My father's funeral.
98. Who was your favourite teacher in high school?
Miss Baker, the Art teacher.
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
The people who helped me carry my new stand mixer from the train platform to the bus stop. (It was a service award from work).
Wednesday, 15 January 2014
1. How old will you be in five years?