Tuesday 17 March 2015

What's going on

I'm slowly putting together my artist website, Angela Boyko Art.

Progress is slow because:

  • I'm also looking for work
  • I had a job interview yesterday!
  • I'm also building a mermaid niche website at the same time
  • I'm also constantly creating new products for Zazzle
  • I went to Red Deer this weekend to celebrate my birthday
  • I'm also learning SEO and marketing
  • I'm also writing chapter 4 of my Crowen fanfiction Branching Out



  • I have three cats that demand my attention on occasion. Not today, because I clipped their claws and they're all mad at me.



  • I cook at home rather than eat out, so there goes some time.



  • I need to sleep. I need to practise good sleep hygiene. So staying up until 1am to code doesn't work for me.



One of my Zazzle stores is 12 Steps Serenity. I just added a Serenity Collection to the website. I forgot knitting! This is part of a group blanket going to the ICU at the Foothills hospital. Blanket What have you been up to lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment