Saturday 19 July 2014

A dish so nice I made it twice

I like to bake and try new recipes. Last week, I tried a a brownie recipe and brought it to lunch with friends. It was a smashing success. So I made it again yesterday, for a girls' gaming night, and it also got rave reviews.

gluten-free turtle brownies

Betty Crocker's Gluten-Free Turtle Brownies
This is super easy with minimal ingredients. Don't let the gluten-free label scare you away - it's moist and delicious.

I made two changes to the recipe:
  • I couldn't find the GF brownie mix, so I used Betty Crocker's GF cake mix instead
  • I added 1/8 cup milk because I worried that the cake mix might be too dry

Recipe link. For those who can tolerate gluten, you might prefer the Ultimate Turtle Brownie recipe instead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment